Highlights at a glance
The patient chair
- Integrated Trendelenburg movement for patient comfort
- Extended highest/lowest positions
- High load capacity with patient weight up to 185 kg
- Soft cushioned upholstery provides optimum comfort
The dentist and assistant elements
- Dentist element in a modern design
- Simple operating concept with more direct selection buttons
- Dentist control in traditional table, continental swing or mobile cart
- Assistant element includes film keypad & improved operating comfort
Multimedia patient communication system
- KaVo ERGOcam One intraoral camera and KaVo DIAGNOcam
- High resolution 22″ KaVo monitors
- CONEXIO system software
Proven over time, more than 45,000 dental units sold globally!
The Primus 1058 Life has always been designed for sustained power. High-quality components that match each other perfectly are processed at high precision for this purpose. The entire unit, from the smallest screw to the whole unit body, is designed for maximum load and durability.
RELAXline soft upholstery
How could KaVo have made their treatment units even more comfortable for your patients? It’s thanks to RELAXline, a particularly soft upholstery that adapts to the contours of your body, optimising positioning and enabling the dentist to work efficiently, even during longer treatments.